Acupuncture and Herbs to treat Sinus Infections

Sinusitis or sinus infection is inflammation of the air cavities within the passages of the nose. Tiny holes that connect your nasal passages to your sinuses get blocked. It can be caused by a number of factors including colds and flu viruses, infection, polyps, allergies and irritants. If your sinuses can’t drain properly it causes inflammation and swelling around the nasal area. This can directly affect your breathing, cause pain, irritation, headaches and affect your day to day living.

The combination of acupuncture and Chinese herbs is a highly effective way to treat both the symptoms and the root cause of your sinusitis. Our practitioners stimulate the small channels that connect the sinuses to the nasal passages. Stimulating these congestion points increases blood flow to your sinuses and loosens mucus . This allows the mucus to drain into the nose from the sinuses and allows air to flow into the sinuses from the nose. It can also stimulate the body’s ability to dissolve phlegm, fight infection and build strength. 


Even at your first acupuncture treatment, you will feel your sinuses draining and opening up. Chinese herbs are used to reduce congestion, drain mucus and reduce heat and inflammation.

Acupressure points to help with congested Sinus.



To help open the maxillary sinuses in the cheek, use the tip of your finger and apply gentle pressure to LI 20 and St 3.

To help relieve pressure from upper / frontal sinuses gently apply pressure to acupressure point B2. Hold for a few moments and repeat.



Comments

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/6/20 00:15

    I can't believe this. A great testimony l must share. A few months back l was diagnosed with herpes virus. I really thought my life was over. I had used different kinds of medication which didn't help. Then l browsed the internet and found a great doctor by the name Dr Odion who listened to my problems and sent me herbal medication via courier. I took the medication as instructed and within 2 weeks, the virus was gone.
    If you need any help you may contact Dr Odion on whatsApp at +234 9019421176
    HIV
    DIABETES
    CANCER
    KIDNEY PROBLEMS
    AND OTHER DISEASES

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is real take it serious, i am JOHNSON i am from Brazil Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure herpes, I never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for death to come because i was broke, one day i heard about this great man called Dr OSEREMEN who is well known for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 4-8 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a checkup, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, and my son and i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. If you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: dr.Oseremenvadi@gmail.com or whatsapp him at +2349056394313THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr OSEREMEN CURE. COLD SORE. HIV/AIDS. CANCER . HPV. LASSA FEVER. GONORRHEA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Eliminate Fibroids The Natural Way with Care Cure Acupuncture

Tongue Diagnosis in Care Cure Acupuncture Clinics